- This contest is open to residents residing within the boundaries of the Boyertown, Daniel Boone, Pottsgrove, Pottstown, Owen J. Roberts and Spring-Ford School Districts.
- Judging will take place beginning Friday, December 16, 2016 thru Tuesday, December 20, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Your entry should be available for judging and viewing on all the above dates and times.
- All entrants will be judged by the design criteria entrant selected.
- We can only judge what we see from the street. Power outages or other equipment malfunctions may affect the final results.
- To insure fair and impartial results, there will be a panel of judges. Each entry will be viewed by a team of the full panel of judges. The votes will be combined to produce the winning results. All decisions are final.
Fee: Donation of $25. Check payable to Independence Day Ltd. or credit card thru PayPal. Winners will receive a selection of Independence Day Ltd. merchandise.
All mailed entry forms with payment must be
received at Independence Day Ltd., PO Box 199, Pottstown PA19464 before December 15, 2016 to be eligible
Thank you for your support! Like us on Facebook.com: PottstownJulyFourthCelebration and follow us on Twitter: @pottstown4th
A completed entry form grants Independence Day Ltd. exclusive rights to use in any media your name, address and photos of your submission for any purposes including promotion, advertising or otherwise. You understand and agree to indemnify, defends and save harmless the Independence Day Ltd. irrevocably permission to publish your name and/or address images on our sites and press release and holds Independence Day Ltd harmless its board , officers, sponsors against any and all claims arising from your participation in this event.